The Honda Heritage Center has conference space available to our business partners, local businesses, schools, community groups and non-profit organizations in the community to use free of charge while enjoying a tour of the Honda Heritage Center museum.
- Reservations are required.
- Available Tuesday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Meeting space available for smaller groups (room capacity 26) and larger groups (room capacity up to 200).
- Conference rooms and museum are free of charge.
- No alcohol is permitted and campus is non-smoking.
- Catering is permitted in conference rooms.
- Free visitor parking includes 120 spaces and bus parking.
- Adults will need a government issued photo identification (driver’s license, passport, etc.) for check in upon arrival.
- Please contact the Honda Heritage Center at 937-644-6883 or 937-644-6888 for reservations.